BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures!



So those are pictures from the venture to Rexburg, Idaho. That french fry was the longest one i've ever seen!!! It was longer than my foot!!! (from that angle) but it was huge! Also, that's mom and me listening to System of a down :) she didn't like it much.
Then I got to stay at Kenzie's apartment! Love her! I can't wait to see her again!
We made it to Idaho!!!
My Lovely Dorm-mates and I! outside our dorm. From left to right that's Ariel (my roommate) Ashley (from Tigard Oregon-- I had met her before!), me, and Michelle from La Grand Oregon (yes, we're ALL from Oregon! :) :) )

Alright, more pictures to come of my dorm and my sunburn! :)

1 comments:

Stephanie Reed said...

You live in 316? I think I lived in 417 that is almost right above you, right?