BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's been a while

Well, I haven't written in a long time, so I thought I would tell you about my college experience thus far.
Classes are going well. They keep me busy. With the new "Foundation" classes everything is online. This sometimes makes it convenient-- like when I don't have to pay 500 dollars at the book store-- but it also is a hassle sometimes. For example. My humanities teacher is very vague about what he wants us to do for homework in class and he doesn't put anything on "I-learn" (the online site teachers use to put assignments and other stuff). So I don't really know what to do for his class. Or my science teacher never says we have homework, but I still have to look on I-learn to see if we do actually have homework.. When I look we don't, but luckily I look later, because he has then posted the homework. Kind of annoying. B

But enough ranting.

I've been having fun doing this and that. It's hard to believe I am almost done with my third week of classes already!

0 comments: