BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ugh.. I got the yuckies

So last night I went to bed pretttty late and I wasn't feeling the best, but thought it would go away. Well after 5 hours of sleep I woke up and headed to the bathroom, only to be in there for about 2 hours. Finally at the end of those 2 hours my dad and brother-in-law gave me a priesthood blessing. I am so grateful for the priesthood here on the earth and those who are worthy to hold such authority and responsibility. So thank you to all of you who do such a great job! It was amazing how quickly I felt better. I know that this is not always the case, and that we cannot change the will of God, but I also know that this time God was willing to grant me health. I had previously tried twice to go back to bed, but each time I felt horrible again and ended up in the bathroom. After I received the blessing I went to my bed and was able to get the rest I needed. I went back to bed at 9am and I didn't wake up until 1:22pm!!! It felt great! And I felt a lot better. Before my blessing I felt completely weak. I could hardly talk. I kept falling asleep briefly in the bathroom. It took all of my energy to text my dad to ask for the blessing. When I woke up, after the blessing, I felt much stronger. I could talk. I could text. I didn't get out of bed until about 3:30pm, but when I did I could walk, even walk down the stairs! Well the reason why I woke up at 1:22 but didn't get out of bed until 3:30 is because Kenzie brought me flowers!!! :) :) They're very pretty and Kenzie sat with me and talked with me for a long time. Thanks Kenzie!!

0 comments: