BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Garn's Trip to Portland

Alriiight. I looked at my blog for the first time in what... 3 months? And I realized there's a lot of words and that's BORING. So here are some pictures!! :) A picture IS worth a thousand words, right?


Garn got to come to Portland for a whole week after Winter Semester!
 One of the many activities we did was that we went to the beach! 

He was also here for
 easter and we dyed eggs!

Garn and I stopped at Multnomah Falls on the way home.

It turns out that I don
't know how to work these blog things... so the words aren't by the pictures that they correspond with, but I hope you can figure it out. 

We also went to the Portland, OR temple and we got to do baptisms there. That makes 3 temples that we have been to together-- Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Portland. We wanted to go to Boise on the way here, but we didn't get to. Maybe some day!

That was Garn's trip here! I loved having him here, especially for a whole week. It was hard saying good-bye, of course, but since then he has been able to come for a couple days and hopefully I'll be able to go to Baker soon to celebrate him getting his Mission Call!!


0 comments: